Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Single Digits... 9 days till our BIG move!

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us."
Joseph Campbell

When I heard this quote tonight it really hit me! I LOVED it! It just spoke to me especially with the big move and all.

We have 9 days till we leave. I am getting nervous and scared. Several questions going through my mind like... What is something happens to my mom and sister and they need me? I am going to miss them. I am going to miss the kitties. What if we need something, we are so far away, etc. I know this is all normal and we NEED this move but I am still scared. What if we don't find jobs? What if we have trouble finding a place? Will our families ever come visit?

Finally got my lien in the mail yesterday and went to the License Plate Agency. You'll never believe what they said? That I could sell the car WITHOUT the title and that the dealership might take my car without it as long as I have proof the car is paid car off... UGH! This would have been nice to know LAST WEEKEND.

On another note I work the next 3 days from 6am-2:30.... Wish I could be done with work now with so much left to do BUT we need the extra paycheck.

It is getting real.

No comments:

Post a Comment