Friday, January 6, 2012

Drugs are bad mmmm...kay

I do NOT understand why people do drugs. I do not see ANY postiives to doing them. None at all!
  • They are a waste of money.
  • They are addicting.
  • They are bad for your health.
  • Ruin ALL relationships.
  • They are ILLEGAL.
  • They allow you to make DUMB decisions.
  • They mess up your brain permanently.
  • They make you act like a freaking weirdo!
  • Make you look UGLY!
I am sure there are several more but these are the major ones and I don't know about you but there are NONE of those that I just HAVE to HAVE!

I work at a convenience store and I had someone come in looking for something to smoke crack out of. He was getting mad because we didn't have anything for him. It was scary because you don't know what they're going to do next. Its sad the people that come in there and by the swishers, good times, zig zags, rolling papers, etc. Everyone in the world knows what you are doing... Just sad....
Needed to vent sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment