Sunday, April 29, 2012

“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.”

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit it what keeps you going." Jim Rohn 


This is going to be my motto for the next few months! Tomorrow I am going to sign up with a gym where I can get this weight off once and for all. I plan on also training to run my first 5k. I am aiming to run my first one by the end July/ beginning of August. I think that is a fair time limit. I want to lose weight but I mainly want to focus on being healthy and I know the rest will follow.


I will keep you posted. When I sign up for the gym I will be taking before pictures!


Also... little side note. I tried on some super cute dresses and bathing suits today and I wonder, "Where the heck do big people shop?" And "are they not worried about looking pregnant?" Anyway- more motivation.





No comments:

Post a Comment